Handover Inspections Brisbane
A pre handover inspection report is the most important inspection report that you need when buying new homes or investing in property. Also known as a Practical Completion Inspection (PCI) Report, a handover inspection report details the condition of a property, evaluating the quality of its construction as well as identifying any issues in its structure, design and materials.
A detailed handover inspection report can inform your decision for the final payment of your investment and help you determine whether your property is worth investing in. A proper handover inspection report will assess all aspects of your building’s construction, including:
- All internal and external structures
- The quality of the building materials
- Roofing, gutter system, fencing
- Floors, tiles, and ceiling construction
We offer professional handover inspections in Brisbane by some of the most experienced and qualified inspectors in Australia today, ensuring you have the information and recommendations you need to make the most informed decision for your property.
The Importance of Professional Handover Inspection Reports
Getting handover inspection reports from qualified inspectors is critical to getting the most out of your property investment. A professional inspector can identify issues that may not be obvious to the untrained eye, allowing you to address defects or problems that can derail your project or cost you more money in the end. With a professional handover inspection report, you will get an accurate picture of the condition of your property or a detailed report of how your construction is commencing.
Professional Handover Inspection Reports from ASBIR
We offer some of the best and most accurate pre handover inspection reports in Australia, thanks to our team of experienced inspectors and building professionals. Here’s why our clients continue to trust us for their practical completion inspection reports:
- Independent – ASBIR is an independent group that works independently of real estate agents, property managers and builders. Our goal is to give you the most accurate and unbiased inspection reports for your property. At ASBIR, we look after YOUR best interests, not your builders or property groups.
- Easy-to-read Reports – With ASBIR, you’ll always get handover inspection reports that you can read and understand easily. Building inspection reports are notorious for being complex and incomprehensible to those outside the industry, but this won’t be the case when you work with us. Our reports will always be simple, clear and direct so that you know exactly what’s going on with your property and what needs to be done. They also include summaries of our inspectors’ evaluations, detailed defects lists, and relevant photos for more information.
- Quality Inspections – We never take handover inspections lightly, and we conduct all inspections in a thorough and meticulous manner. Our inspectors will analyse every aspect of your property or building instruction, including all interior and exterior structures as well as the quality of their workmanship. We will also see to it that your building complies with Australian Building Codes and Standards.
- Fully Licensed and Insured – All our inspectors are licenced QBCC builders and building consultants, ensuring that you’ll always get professionals checking your property. They have all the qualifications required to inspect your building and provide professional assessments and recommendations. Our inspectors are also fully insured, giving you extra confidence and peace of mind for every inspection.
- Experienced – With over 40 years of experience in residential and commercial construction, our inspectors are among the most experienced and accomplished inspectors you’ll find in Queensland today. They know what to look for, what to look deeper into and how to identify the early signs of building issues. With ASBIR, you’ll always get an experienced team checking your property.
Our Other Handover Inspections Brisbane Services
Aside from handover inspections Brisbane wide, we also provide the following services to help ensure your property is worth investing in:
- Contract Inclusion Checks – During the pre-handover inspection, we can check and confirm that your property is constructed according to all contract inclusions and specifications. We will record any discrepancies between your contract and the property to ensure that these irregularities are addressed before proceeding. This service is particularly useful if you’re located interstate or overseas throughout the buying process.
- Re-inspections / Final Handover Inspections – We can inspect your property again after the initial Pre-Handover Inspection to ensure that any defects or issues noted in our Handover Inspection Reports have been corrected.
- Six (6) month Maintenance / End of Warranty Inspections – We can conduct maintenance inspections before your property’s Statutory Defects Liability Period expires to assess which defects or issues need to be addressed after the handover or settlement.
- Building Defect Inspection Reports – We can create official written reports that you can provide to the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC), the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) or any other relevant authority for building disputes involving building defects.
- Annual Termite Inspections – Our team can arrange annual termite inspections or timber pest inspections to ensure that your property is sufficiently protected from termites.
Get Handover Inspection Reports from Experienced Inspectors
Don’t risk buying a property without having it thoroughly inspected by a qualified and experienced inspector.
Our inspectors will provide clear, accurate and unbiased pre handover inspection reports so that you can guarantee the condition of your property and the quality of its workmanship. We service all major areas in South East Queensland, including, Brisbane, Caboolture, Sunshine Coast, the Gold Coast, Logan and Ipswich.